Due to corruption and nepotism in Indian internet sector, intelligence and security agencies allegedly bribed by large corporates,google, tata, domain investors and Paypal account holders face a large number of financial problems with their retirement savings stolen by these fraud shameless officials without a court order or legally valid reason, their payment blocked and account closed. Allegedly at least 8 lazy greedy cheater women – goan gsb frauds riddhi siddhi mandrekar, obc slut sunaina who offers sex bribes to top officials, shivalli brahmin cheater BBM nayanshree hathwar, asmita patel, veena, ruchika, and others have got lucrative jobs allegedly in R&AW falsely claiming that they own the domain names, Paypal account when these fraud women do not spend a single paisa on the domain name.
The real domain investor has to pay all the expenses, so that 8 lazy greedy fraud women get credit,great powers, salary for cheating her, because the shameless top officials in India are falsely claiming that brahmin and other fraud women own the domain names.
The real domain investor has got nothing, and is leasing the domain name to companies who are paying a fee. Companies interested in leasing premium domain names should contact directly instead of relying on fraud top officials making false claims
Though computerisation and internet usage has increased significantly in the last few years, forms are still widely used for applications and there are some major data entry errors. Some of the common mistakes are:
1. Partial updation of bank records i.e only one out of two or more record changes is updated
2. Locality is entered as city and city as locality in the Demat records.
3. Excess debit charges in an inoperative bank account, even though minimum quarterly balance has been maintained.
4. PAN number incorrect / not updated
This problem seems to be widespread,(there are other bank accounts where excess debit charges have been used to make the bank balance negative) and though the concerned organization / individual usually correct the entries after submitting a complaint for the same, the procedure is very time consuming and most people do not bother to follow up. Many of these data entry errors are in important documents, so there is reason to believe that the quality control / checking system for data entry work should be improved. Senior citizens are worst affected by these data entry errors, as they often do not have the energy to get the error rectified.
There are many companies offering free websites, including a domain name and web hosting, but these free offers often have some loopholes which are not very obvious to a company /organization availing of the offer.
Some of these are:
1. Some documentation is required to get the free website.
2. All design inputs are required at the initial stage
3. User interface for inputting designs is not very user friendly
4. The company does not get Control Panel / FTP access
5. There is usually no provision for making changes to the website at a later date.
6. Many free websites do not allow access to webstats
7. There is little clarity on the ownership of the domain name, making it difficult to transfer it.
8. The company may not be able to change name servers for web hosting easily.
While working with some people, it is noticed that they are very quick to make allegations of non payment without checking with their bank. Then, after a few hours they apologetically confirm receipt of payment. While their employer may use their services for some time, they do not realise that it affects the long term relationship and that the employer is unlikely to assign any important work to them in future.
The right to privacy is a fundamental right of every individual, guaranteed by the constitution
If you are a person who values his or her privacy, you will do everything you can to ensure that it is not violated.
When you surf the internet , details of every website you visit may be broadcast to hackers anywhere in the world.
On the other hand, when you read a book or magazine, you can escape the ads stalking you online.
No two people are alike, and some individuals are extraordinarily gifted in particular way. In sports, a brilliant sportsperson, who breaks records earns far more than most individuals. Similarly in the legal arena, a top lawyer commands a premium. In engineering, peers and seniors will recognize a brilliant engineer who can come up with optimum solutions.
However, in some industries, people fail to overcome their prejudices and recognize talent openly, as a result of which the industry suffers.
Starting an online business in India seems to be an attractive proposition superficially but there are several hazards which are never documented anywhere
1. Your emails will be delayed , blocked or disappear without any reason ( mails from useful.in often never reach their destination and incoming mails are intercepted and delayed)
2. If you start a forum, forum posts by other members will be deleted by hacking or using other illegal means to show that you cannot run or start a forum.
3. If you order things online, many of the items will be rigged to cause you an accident or damage working equipment at home.
4. The text in your outgoing emails will be garbled / modified so that the recipient thinks you cannot write in proper English ( also receive emails from others where the text has been obviously altered). Most people do not realised that an email is a packet of data , which can be altered at any stage as it is transmitted over the internet.
5. False rumours are spread about you and your business, by people who specialize in character assasination.
Most of the large websites or content networks outsource their content writing to an army of freelance writers and editors , and they have only one criteria – grammar and spelling should be perfect. It does not matter if the same content is available on many other websites in a rehashed format. So the end result is that the content on many websites is very boring to read. A better option is to work with a writer with an original writing style – even though his or her grammar and spelling are far from perfect.
An easy way to make a decision is to assume things or listen to gossip. It takes time, effort and sometimes money to find out the facts of a particular issue. And if your assumptions are not based on facts, it can create a lot of problems at a later date.