The website http://problems.in has been blocked in India for exposing corruption, nepotism, sex ,bribery racket,financial fraud of NTRO, R&AW, cbi. It is giving the following message:
“ Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India ”
Most of the allegations posted on the website are factually correct , so why is the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India blocking a website exposing corruption, wastage of indian tax payer money.
Any help will be appreciated
Due to corruption and nepotism in Indian internet sector, intelligence and security agencies allegedly bribed by large corporates,google, tata, domain investors and Paypal account holders face a large number of financial problems with their retirement savings stolen by these fraud shameless officials without a court order or legally valid reason, their payment blocked and account closed. Allegedly at least 8 lazy greedy cheater women – goan gsb frauds riddhi siddhi mandrekar, obc slut sunaina who offers sex bribes to top officials, shivalli brahmin cheater BBM nayanshree hathwar, asmita patel, veena, ruchika, and others have got lucrative jobs allegedly in R&AW falsely claiming that they own the domain names, Paypal account when these fraud women do not spend a single paisa on the domain name.
The real domain investor has to pay all the expenses, so that 8 lazy greedy fraud women get credit,great powers, salary for cheating her, because the shameless top officials in India are falsely claiming that brahmin and other fraud women own the domain names.
The real domain investor has got nothing, and is leasing the domain name to companies who are paying a fee. Companies interested in leasing premium domain names should contact directly instead of relying on fraud top officials making false claims
Though computerisation and internet usage has increased significantly in the last few years, forms are still widely used for applications and there are some major data entry errors. Some of the common mistakes are:
1. Partial updation of bank records i.e only one out of two or more record changes is updated
2. Locality is entered as city and city as locality in the Demat records.
3. Excess debit charges in an inoperative bank account, even though minimum quarterly balance has been maintained.
4. PAN number incorrect / not updated
This problem seems to be widespread,(there are other bank accounts where excess debit charges have been used to make the bank balance negative) and though the concerned organization / individual usually correct the entries after submitting a complaint for the same, the procedure is very time consuming and most people do not bother to follow up. Many of these data entry errors are in important documents, so there is reason to believe that the quality control / checking system for data entry work should be improved. Senior citizens are worst affected by these data entry errors, as they often do not have the energy to get the error rectified.
There are many companies offering free websites, including a domain name and web hosting, but these free offers often have some loopholes which are not very obvious to a company /organization availing of the offer.
Some of these are:
1. Some documentation is required to get the free website.
2. All design inputs are required at the initial stage
3. User interface for inputting designs is not very user friendly
4. The company does not get Control Panel / FTP access
5. There is usually no provision for making changes to the website at a later date.
6. Many free websites do not allow access to webstats
7. There is little clarity on the ownership of the domain name, making it difficult to transfer it.
8. The company may not be able to change name servers for web hosting easily.
No two people are alike, and some individuals are extraordinarily gifted in particular way. In sports, a brilliant sportsperson, who breaks records earns far more than most individuals. Similarly in the legal arena, a top lawyer commands a premium. In engineering, peers and seniors will recognize a brilliant engineer who can come up with optimum solutions.
However, in some industries, people fail to overcome their prejudices and recognize talent openly, as a result of which the industry suffers.
An easy way to make a decision is to assume things or listen to gossip. It takes time, effort and sometimes money to find out the facts of a particular issue. And if your assumptions are not based on facts, it can create a lot of problems at a later date.
Though India has a large mobile network, the connectivity is not very good. This is a message you get when you try to contact a valid mobile number – Sorry the number you are calling is not a valid mobile number.
The video link below shows a valid mobile number called and you can hear the error message.
Mobile network connectivity error message
They are many infrastructure related issues which result in problems like the water pipeline collapse on the train last Friday. Thousands of commuters were affected.
Web based applications, productivity suites and tools get a lot of coverage in the websites covering technology. These include online office tools like Google Docs, Zoho and personal finance management tools like Onyem, Boxfer , Perfios . These tools may be very popular but may not succeed locally because of several reasons
- Internet access is still expensive, ISPs like BSNL, MTNL, Hathway charge users on the basis of every MB downloaded. For BSNL , the lowest plan has a download limit of 150 MB, so just uploading and downloading the documents can be expensive.
- Internet connections are not reliable. At times, the connection is not available for more than 24 hours due to cable failure and other problems. You may need to review it , but will simply not be able to access it.
- Security – Even when you deal with the largest internet companies today as a customer or affiliate, most of them are unable to ensure that your data is confidential, some times due to factors beyond their control. Uploading your personal information including finances and bank details online can lead to a new set of problems.
I have been searching for a reliable wireless internet connection for some time , which allows some amount of flexibility while using it. My requirements are simple , it should be a prepaid USB connection and should work in Mumbai and Goa. Since I do not view videos or download movies, the connection should have the speed of a dialup connection at the minimum.
I have evaluated the various internet connections available and listed their features and problems:
- Airtel USB Modem : Costs Rs 2999, can be purchased through Indiatimes, tariff starts from 20 paise / 50 KB download (or Rs 4 / MB download) , Rs 349 for 500 MB free data usage, 1 month validity. However, there is no information on how you are going to charge /load the amount for the prepaid usage. Seller B.T. Agencies has no feedback on Indiatimes
- Idea Netsetter : Costs Rs 2490 , Minimum prepaid amount is Rs 150, Access charges are Rs 1.7 / MB ( from http://www.ideacellular.com/IDEA.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=IDEA_Page_Advertisements&displayParam=NetSetterPostpaid/NetSetterUSBModem_DELHI.html) . However some users have found the speed of an Idea connection slow.
- Vlink USB modem : Starter kit is the cheapest at Rs 99 ( but should be used with a mobile phone) , data charges 60 paise / minute. However, the terms for their Rs 349 and Rs 801 recharge at their website are confusing and this connection does not offer the coverage I want.
Reliance Netconnect seems to be a data card. I will also check forums and list the feedback from users , so that this review is comprehensive.