As this article indicates, corporate espionage is widespread in India today , and some Indian companies are very careless about their internal security systems. With the lifestyle people lead, “integrity is the cheapest commodity that can be purchased in India today” and I will write more about it later.
In the internet sector, you will never experience it if you are:
- An internet company catering exclusively to the Indian market , with little interest / expertise in expanding world wide.
- Providing outsourced services like programming, content writing
- A start up whose main aim is to get (or already have got) funding from Venture Capitalists (they are your “minders”)
- In your twenties , incapable of independent thinking, with little exposure to real business , foreign policy, has been brainwashed into thinking that Google can do no evil and what ever is written on websites like Techcrunch and other similar websites is the only thing that matters.
American and European companies spend billions of dollars every year on corporate espionage. In the past 2 years , I have personally experienced corporate espionage. At first I did not realize what was happening, but in the last few months I have got proof of their activities.
The corporate espionage groups can be classified into 3 categories :
- Group based in Bridgeport, CT, USA – this group has been tracking my activities for a long time. They sign up on forums I own, make payments from stolen accounts and generally trouble me.
- UK based – check out all the content of the websites I own, want me to sell to them cheap, pretend to be false buyers.
- Located in India – most of them do it for money, their activities are sponsored by G* (Giant Internet Company), and I have a lot of information on them including their phone numbers and address. They intercept and sometimes alter the content of my email. ( I have proof of this) . Many work/ have friends in local internet companies. Unfortunately, they are kites , paid to do the dirty work, tracking the company (or companies) who pays them will take time.
These companies also sponsor organized stalkers/gang stalkers to harass individuals and spread rumors, you can find more information about Organized / gang stalking online, it seems to be a world wide phenomenon, if you are an outspoken individual.
The companies do this because they are confident they will never get caught or exposed, and I am writing this post to indicate all their activities and correspondence will be content for this and other websites in future. Stealing secrets only works if your competitor has a similar organization and cost structure to yours.