NTRO/R&AW/CBI/indian intelligence and security agency employees are getting a good monthly salary and pension after retirement, yet when they make mistakes that destroy the life of a private citizen, the private citizen is expected to tolerate the mistake quietly and is falsely labelled a security threat when he or she will protest.
For example a harmless single woman engineer, domain investor, google competitor with a better 1989 jee rank than google ceo sundar pichai has been subjected to the following mistakes of R&AW/CBI/NTRO/indian intelligence, security agency employees without any proof
- falsely accused of money laundering without any proof
- falsely accused of black money without any proof
- falsely accused of being a security threat without any proof
- ntro employees reward everyone making fake allegations without proof, wasting her money, pretending to "help" why did they not ask for proof ?
- ntro employees refuse to provide any information of those accusing the google competitor, so that she can defend herself
- ntro employees decide to clone the google competitor, when their girlfriends, sex partners and relatives are extremely mediocre, lazy, risk averse frauds, only interested in having SEX, looking after their house, and enjoying themselves
- ntro employees steal the resume, memory, correspondence, savings of the google competitor without her permission or offering any kind of compensation
- ntro employees make fake claims about her assets, online business.
- ntro employees misuse her name when they are not connected to her in any way at all, refuse to leave her alone.
- identity theft fraud started in 2010, and ntro, raw, cbi employees refuse to admit their mistake and end the surveillance, denial of fundamental rights.
When indian citizens make a mistake they are penalized severely by the indian government, why are ntro, cbi, raw employees not punished or questioned when they are making so many mistakes and allowed to waste crores of rupees of indian tax payer money annually for more than 7 years since 2010.